The kilogram (symbol: kg) is the SI unit of mass. It is equal to the mass of the international prototype of the kilogram. This prototype is a platinum-iridium international prototype kept at the International Bureau of Weights and Measures. One kg is approximately equal to 2.2046226 pounds.
The stone (symbol: st) is a unit of measure equal to 14 pounds (lb) avoirdupois, or 6.3503 kilograms (kg). This unit of measurement is used in Australia, Great Britain, and Ireland for measuring human body weight.
- How many stones and pounds are in 5.2 kg?
- 5.2 kilograms is equal to how many stones and pounds?
- How to convert 5.2 kilograms to stones and pounds?
- How many is 5.2 kg in stones and pounds?
- What is 5.2 kg in stones and pounds?