The stone (symbol: st) is a unit of measure equal to 14 pounds (lb) avoirdupois, or 6.3503 kilograms (kg). This unit of measurement is used in Australia, Great Britain, and Ireland for measuring human body weight.
One pound (symbol: lb), the international avoirdupois pound, is legally defined as exactly 0.45359237 kilograms.
The kilogram (symbol: kg) is the SI unit of mass. It is equal to the mass of the international prototype of the kilogram. This prototype is a platinum-iridium international prototype kept at the International Bureau of Weights and Measures. One kg is approximately equal to 2.2046226 pounds.
- How many kilograms are in 10 stones and 12 pounds?
- 10 stones and 12 pounds is equal to how many kilograms?
- How to convert 10 stones and 12 pounds to kilograms?
- What is 10 stones and 12 pounds in kg?
- How many is 10 stones and 12 pounds in kg?